[9wishes] Hydra Skin Ampule Serum 25ml
- 48 HOURS HYDRATION : 9 wishes' Hydra Skin Ampule Serum is infused with chemical-free & natural ingredients providing long-lasting hydration into skin layers. Helps to rebuild and balance water-oil level of skin reducing excessive sebum. Keeps the deeper layers of skin hydrated for 48 hours.
- Our serum is mainly formulated with 51% coconut water, hyaluronic acid, pomegranate extract, aloe vera leaf extract and squalane extract. Coconut water helps increase skin hydration and elasticity while reducing wrinkles and inducing youthful glow skin. Hyaluronic acid quenches skin dryness and keeps skin layers hydrated all day. Hyaluronic Acid contributes to moisture retention of 117.39%.
- CALMS SKIN : Hydra Skin Ampule Serum contains Aloe Vera Leaf Extract & Squalane Extract, and they help treat damaged, acne and dry skin. Calm and Relive dry skin that causes skin itching and looking flaky.
- NOURISHING : Baobab Seed Extract nourishes dry skin and replenishes skin with omega fatty acids, providing anti-aging benefits! 51% Coconut water helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines while improving skin elasticity.
- PLANT-BASED FORMULATION : No added synthetic colors, fragrances, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, or GMOs. Our active botanicals combine in a silky smooth ampoule serum that can be used day or night.
[HOW TO USE]
After cleansing (both day and night), use the spoid to apply to skin.
Massage over the entire face and gently pat for better absorption.
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.
Super product. Absorbs well and no stickiness afterwards. Leave your skin more hydrated. There is no fragrance, which is hard to find these days but a blessing when you do find it, for those with sensitive skin and allergies. I honestly can’t tell there is a big difference between the collagen and hydration, but both definitely do hydrate. One bottle, used twice a day, about 5 drops each time, lasts me a little over a month. It will probably go longer if you use less but the older you get, the more you tend to slather on a good product. Lol, since it says collagen, I do use that one at night and hydration in the day. I know the collagen production decreases with age, especially after 40, BUT a small part of me want to think it helps a tiny bit.
The products are authentic after scanning the barcode. Thanks!