[Blithe] Patting Splash Mask Soothing & Healing Green tea 150ml
Inspired by the Korean bathhouse tradition of splashing botanical steeped water onto the face after cleansing to tone and brighten skin, splash masks are a game-changing in-shower treatment. Just splash and pat onto the face for results in as little as 15 seconds. This liquid mask treatment delivers traditional moisturizing benefits along with gentle exfoliation. Formulated with a lactic acid blend and enriched with botanical extracts, the Soothing & Healing Green Tea Splash Mask reveals smoother skin and leaves the face feeling refreshed and glowing. It's formulated with green tea extract, salicylic acid, and tea tree leaf oil to soothe and calm irritated, acne prone skin.
[HOW TO USE]
- Pour a capful of Splash Mask in the shower.
- Splash and pat on the face, avoiding the eye and lip area.
- Use the water from the shower to splash and rinse off the face.
- Repeat a few times.
- After shower, follow with usual skin care steps.
- To use by the sink, pour a capful of Splash Mask into a clean bowl of water. (The ideal ratio of formula to water is 1:100, so a capful requires 700ml of water).
- Stir with finger tips, then use to splash generously onto face.
- Gently pat face until damp, not wet.
- Follow with usual skin care steps.
- Each bottle has enough formula for 30 uses.