[make p:rem] UV Defense Me. Calming Tone Up Sun Cream SPF 50+ PA++++ 50ml
✔ STRONG UV PROTECTION
- With a protection rating of SPF 50+ PA++++, this cream definitely has you covered against the rays of the sun / LOW IRRITATION - Like most, if not all, of make p:rem's skincare products, this sun cream has been tested to ensure that it is considered 'low irritation' for the vast majority. That doesn't mean every single person, however, so we strongly do advise spot-testing to make sure your own skin is okay with it!
✔ PINKISH TONE
- The inclusion of calamine in their formulation is what the light pink tone can be attributed to. This helps provide cosmetic coverage, in addition to the vital UV protection, without causing irritation to the skin. If anything, calamine is known for its ability to help calm the skin.
✔ PHYSICAL UV BLOCKERS
- This particular sun protection product is designed with only physical (non-nano) UV blockers, minimizing the concern of absorption into the skin
✔ CALMING AND MOISTURIZING
- Made with ingredients like Bamboo Water and Calamine, along with a host of other plant extracts, this cream will help keep your skin calm and protected
✔ Make sure APPLY HYDRATING SERUM or MOISTURIZER before using this so your skin stays moisturized / USE CLEANSING OIL to wash off the sunscreen completely or double cleanse to make sure the sunscreen is washed away.
[HOW TO USE]
1. Use daily in the morning, after finishing your skincare routine.
2. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
3. Reapply at least every two hours.
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.
I should have checked how small this product would be! The sunscreen is lightweight and easy to blend!
Sunblock was drying for my norm to dry skin, my oversight as I didn't notice centalla was part of their ingredient. So sunblock more suited for folks with sebum issues.
This sunscreen is not too oily, still easy to apply, with a little brighter effect.
I personally don't think it's for dry skin.
I use is okay, but my mother use will a little dry.