[ACWELL] Licorice pH Balancing Essence Mist 100ml
- HYDRATING AND SOOTHING FACE MIST : Acwell Licorice pH Balancing Essence Mist is specially formulated for those who are looking to moisturize their skin quickly. This hydrating face mist creates a moisture barrier to prevent moisture loss and give you supple and dewy skin.
- PLANT-BASED REFRESHING INGREDIENTS : Acwell's essence mist contains a rich blend of skin-soothing ingredients like Licorice water, Fermented Rice Extracts, and Sea Buckthorn that collectively helps to soothe your skin surface and make it bright instantly.
- SMOOTHEN AND IMPROVES SKIN TEXTURE : Our moisturizing essence offers your skin much-needed hydration and nourishment. The combination of vital nutrients in our hydrating facial mist keeps your skin dewy and bouncy while improving the texture and appearance.
- NO GAS TYPE MIST : Acwell hydrating face mist spray features a fine spritzing spray head that evenly spreads to your face. The mist spray does not contain Nitrogen and other harmful chemicals or sulfates, making it ideal for men and women with any skin type.
- EASY TO USE FACE ESSENCE : This facial spray instantly moisturizes and brightens your skin, allowing you to use it on the go. You may also apply this hydrating mist as a setting spray and get even and refreshing-looking makeup.
[HOW TO USE]
After cleansing and toning, shake the product before use and gently mist evenly onto face and pat gently until absorbed.
3 different ways to use this product
- As an Essence : Incorporate this as your essence step to enhance your skincare routine and restore hydration after toning with your Acwell Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner.
- As a Facial Mist : A handbag and desk essential, the face mister offers a hydration boost anytime your face is in need of some TLC.
- As a Setting Spray : Add a spritz as the finishing touch to your makeup routine to smooth out cakey foundation and give it staying power.
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.