[Manyo Factory] Our Vegan Heartleaf 98 Cica Serum 100ml
Soothing & Vegan
A low pH serum formulated for sensitive skin. Its vegan ingredients help soothe stressed, irritated skin, leaving skin feeling soft and comfortable.
- EVE VEGAN certified. Dermatologically tested.
- Suitable for all skin types, including oily skin and acne-prone skin.
- Contains 98% Heartleaf Extract to replenish hydration while reducing excess sebum secretion.
- The water, ready absorbing formula leaves the skin feeling refreshed and recharged.
Straight from Nature
1. Bamboo : Bamboo extracts help hydrate and soothe irritated skin, leaving skin feeling calm and refreshed.
2. Phytoncide : Phytoncides contain a high cleansing ability that helps cleanse and revitalize skin, giving the skin a clear, radiant look.
3. White Birch : White birch extracts are rich in minerals, amino acids, and other beneficial ingredients that help moisturize skin.
[HOW TO USE]
Take an ample amount and evenly apply along facial texture. Then, lightly dab with fingers to absorb.
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.
this serum is such a good deal. it’s hydrating and soothing and i really enjoy using this by itself or mixed with other products. i didn’t experience any irritation or negative reactions, and it doesn’t leave my skin a shiny or greasy mess. it’s quick absorbing but the hydration isn’t short lasting and i like to use it both in my am and pm routine. very happy with this product and recommend it to anyone who likes to have a serum on hand that works with any product and can be used to dilute heavier products.
This serum works great! It's really light, non-greasy, and absorbs into my skin really well. I have been using this serum with the matching cleanser and toner, and using a combination of all 3 products daily has been fantastic for my skin. My face feels well hydrated, supple, smooth, and looks really healthy. This serum really contributes to that. It is a little more expensive than I'd typically spend but I think it is well worth it. Recommended!