[KAINE] Rosemary Relief Gel Cleanser 150ml
A slightly acidic gel cleanser that calms sensitive skin and takes care of skin trouble.
A weakly acidic prescription similar to the skin's natural PH contains triple hyaluronic acid, panthenol, and allantoin, so you can take care of your skin with moist and clear skin even after washing your face.
You can feel comfortable and refreshing by applying a scent delicately blended with natural oil.
Functional gel cleanser for acne treatment is formulated with 5% of rosemary leaf extract and 0.45% of BHA (salicylic acid) to soothe sensitive skin and reduce breakouts for clear and toned skin.
- Infused with 5% of rosemary leaf extract for skin soothing and purifying : Rosemary leaf has been used as a medicinal herb since ancient Greece and Rome, and it is an excellent ingredient to soothe the skin. Rich in tannins and flavonoids, it protects the skin from pollution and helps maintain clean skin.
- Anti-acne functional cosmetic : BHA (salicylic acid) unclogs the pores and reduces blackheads and whiteheads to help acne-prone and sensitive skin.
- pH range of 4.5 to 6.5 : Formulated to the skin's natural pH range, it helps skin water and oil balance and leaves skin feeling hydrated without drying after use.
- Pleasant and relaxing fragrance : Fragranced with EWG GREEN rating natural oil to feel comfortable and refreshed.
- Proven to have zero irritation to the skin and suitable for all skin types
- Free of artificial flavors, artificial colors, parabens, phenoxyethanol, animal-derived ingredients, and mineral oil
[HOW TO USE]
Take an appropriate amount on your hands and make bubbles with water, rub it all over your face as if massaging, then rinse thoroughly with water. Remove any waterproof makeup with a makeup remover first and use KAINE Gel Cleanser as a second cleanser.
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.
this gel cleanser is very gentle, it provides a moisturizing feel to the skin after washing it. it also got a quite strong scent which can be irritating for those with sensitivity - it didn't irritate my skin though