- Apricot Blossom Peeling Gel is a soft and moist gommage type physical exfoliator.
- 1. Smooth exfoliation : Among the physical exfoliators, gommage type is the least irritating formulation. Plant-derived cellulose is rolled to exfoliate dead skin cells and skin impurities.
- 2. Moisturization : Contains 19% plum flower water to cleanse dead skin cells and moisturize the skin for a moist and smooth finish.
- Helps prevent skin aging and pigmentation for clear, youthful skin.
- Free of PEGs, essential oil, Silicone Oil, Paraben, Phenoxyethanol, artificial fragrance, artificial colorants.
[HOW TO USE]
Apply a proper amount on your dry face except areas near eyes. Massage gently for about 1 minute. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Use it 1-2 times a week depending on your skin condition.
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.
This product is so light weight and it’s perfect for the summer! I loved it so much!
I’ve used this peel about 5 times already and love it. It’s my favorite exfoliate. I can easily see the dead skin being removed from my face. It’s very gentle. When done my skin feels amazing, sooo soft. Love it!
This gentle exfoliant helped so much with my skin texture! I love how it feels and it’s so fun to watch it peel off after rubbing it in.
I’m very happy with this product. I use it after my first cleanse, and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. At 64, I am picky about the products I use, and this one is a good addition to my nighttime routine.
I have very sensitive akin and face scrubs have always been an issue for me. This one however, is amazingly perfect. I use it once or twice a week and my face feels great, smooth, and clean. I will buy more of it once I am out.