Ingredients tell the quality, not the brand name or price.
A healthy and natural recipe excluding 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, silicones from the very beginning of the product planning
- With 93% Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, the soothing gel actively soothes and hydrates.
- Naturally cools and soothes skin with 'Soothing Cooler', a patented compound of 5 botanical extracts.
- Healthy recipe without artificial fragrance or volatile alcohol which are common in other soothing gels.
- The non-sticky gel in a large volume can be applied anywhere without lumping: face, body, scalp , and hair.
- The water-based gel is easily absorbed into thirsty and heated skin.
Mildly acidic pH
- Mildly acidic pH where the skin feels comfortable.
- Mildly acidic pH is similar to the pH level of healthy skin.
[ Non-sticky, moisture type texture ]
[ Before Use 32.1℃ ]
[ After Use 25.1℃ ]
HOW TO USE
- Face: For intensive soothing, applying the gel onto cotton pads and use as a face pack.
- Body: Use as a body gel if you feel body lotions are too heavy on the skin.
- Scalp/hair: Can be used on dry or heated hair and scalp.
Using Sequence & Tip
▼Aloe BHA Skin Toner
▼Aloe Real Cool Soothing Gel
▼Aloe Hyaluron Cream
Please apply from the most watery product to the least watery product.