1. Highly concentrated ampoule formulated with 77% Lumquat gradually brightens dull skin and combats hyperpigmentation (Completed clinical test for skin brightening)
2. Moisturized but quickly absorbed fresh liquid formula leaves no stickiness afterward.
3. Contains Vitamin and fruit complexes to help vitalize dull skin
4. Dermatologically tested to be hypoallergenic
- Skin brightening ampoule that helps reduce dark spots and hyperpigmentation
Skin brightening functional ampoule formulated with Niacinamide and 77% of kumquat instead of refined water.
- Mosturizing yet instantly absorbing fresh liquid formula
Contains 78% of Houttuynia cordata extracts that replaces purified water care irritated weak pores while keep them healthy
- Contains vitamin and fruit complex to help vitalize skin
Highly concentrated ampoule energizes tired and dull skin by reducing dark spots, freckles and blemish scars (Melanin reduction test completed).
[How to use]
STEP 1 Before applying ampoule, adjust the skin texture with toner on the cotton pad.
STEP 2 Gently dab moderate amount of ampoule following the skin texture.
STEP 3 Lightly cover your face with palm temperature to increase absorption.
Citrus Japonica Fruit Extract, Glycerin,Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Niacinamide, Glycereth-26, Pentylene Glycol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Betaine, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Tranexamic Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Arginine, 4-Butylresorcinol, Dextrin, Lecithin, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine, Thiamine HCl, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA