- Redness cover and barrier care at the same time! Moist Ceramide BB Cream without dryness
- CERAMIDE CARE COVER : Protect your skin's moisture barrier with moringa ceramide and take cover with excellent adhesion.
- It is a moisturizing BB cream that naturally helps to cover blemishes with a soft texture and helps skin moisturizing barrier care with moringa fermented oil and eco-ceramide.
- Natural color expression : It covers red skin, dull skin, and uneven skin tone to create a natural makeup look.
- Soft cream texture : The soft cream texture, which is not heavy without feeling stuffy or sticky, adheres to the skin and adds moisture.
- More complete coverage with 5 shades to match different skin tones
[HOW TO USE]
At the last step of basic skin care, take an appropriate amount and apply evenly. Apply one more layer to the troubled areas that need coverage.
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.
I really like it. It's not heavy or cakey. And blends so well into my skin. And cover the all redness very well... I use the shade 23N light Medium. It's good for neutral to yellow under skintone.
This product has a thick texture but is easy to blend. I really like when I apply this BB cream using the spatula, it makes my makeup look smoother and better. It can also really cover up redness on the face without make it heavy. Even tho it contains SPF, you have to still use sunscreen products to protect it better.
It's good, highly recommend to use it.
The products arrived just as mentioned and as in photos. Great condition and was packed with care. Plus, free gifts were given as well! Absolutely lovin’ it 😍 Overall, I’m very satisfied as the transaction was very smooth 🎉
I tried the shade 23N Light Medium which was a great match for me. I have Light to Medium skin with a neutral to cool undertone so this was the pretty much a perfect match. I love that it contains an SPF but I definitely noticed the grey cast from the zinc. Luckily, it does warm up pretty quickly once you fully blend it. It's lightweight and feels hydrating and the coverage is enough to even out your complexion but if you have blemishes or dark circles to cover you still need to use concealer. It lasted all day on me but it is a dewy finish so I wouldn't recommend it if you have oily skin. I really enjoyed using this and will continue to use it for days when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup.