- It has long been known that the cleaning process irritates the skin the most. For this reason, rootree has developed a cleanser that leaves out skin-damaging components and focuses on gentle but thorough cleansing.
- The vegan formulation is suitable for all skin types and is ideal for daily use. Many cleansers dry out the skin too much and if the skin type calls for a cleansing morning and evening, it is important that the cleanser does not remove the skin’s natural protective barrier.
- The ideal pH level of the skin is between 4.5 – 6.5. At this level it has its ideal condition and is most resistant against skin problems. The pH level of the cleaner is ~ 5.5, the perfect mediocrity to gently cleanse the skin, but not too acidic to injure it.
- Charcoal and black beans were used as the main ingredient in the cleanser. These ingredients gently but effectively cleanse the skin, removing all dirt, excess, and even fine dust. These two components give the cleaner its natural grey colour.
- What makes this cleaner very special and unique are the plant-derived mucins which have many advantages. In Korean skin care, snail mucin is one of the best-tried ingredients, which has a healing effect and at the same time envelops the skin with a protective layer thanks to its sticky, slimy texture and which allows hydration and moisture to be trapped in the skin. rootree packs these properties into the cleanser with yam, lotus root and okra mucin, which avoids the animal ingredient, and the formulation remains vegan.
- Free from 25 of the most well-known allergens and 20 ingredients that are known to cause irritation, the cleaner is also suitable for very sensitive skin types.
[HOW TO USE]
When washing your face, put an appropriate amount of foam in your hand, gently massage your entire face, and wash it off with lukewarm water.
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.