[Beauty of Joseon] Ginseng Essence Water 150ml
- A fresh, nourishing toner enriched with Hanbang(traditional Korean herbal medicine) ingredients for smoother and revitalized skin.
- Ginseng root water 80% + Niacinamide 2% + Adenosine 0.04% + Ginseng complex
- Dry, damaged skin will drink up the Beauty of Joseon Ginseng Essence Water! This refreshing hydrating essence helps to revitalize skin, regulate oil production and smooth texture.
- This refreshing essence-meets-toner delivers deep hydration with 80% ginseng root water. This key ingredient is rich in antioxidants that combats damage from external aggressors (free radicals) that can cause premature aging. It promotes circulation and collagen production to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and brighten skin. Ginseng is also anti-inflammatory, which provides calming effects.
- Niacinamide supports the skin barrier for more resiliency. It’s great for oil control and improves texture by shrinking the appearance of pores over time with its hydrating properties. Adenosine works in conjunction to ease redness and irritation and restore skin. It energizes the skin’s surface, helping it look smoother and plumper.
- pH of 5.84. Formulated without artificial fragrances, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, animal products, alcohol, mineral oils, essential oils, or silicone.
[HOW TO USE]
After cleansing, pour a few drops into your hands and pat gently onto the face.
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.
The Beauty of Joseon Ginseng Essence Water is so good! It leaves your skin feeling really fresh. It’s helped with the tiny bumps on my forehead and keeps the moisture on your skin. I have dry skin so if I leave it without any moisturizer, it becomes a bit dry. However, if you use a moisturizer, it locks the moisturizer better than when it’s by itself. I use this with the Rovectin cleanser and Illiyoon ceramide cream.
First time purchase from this seller. I have yet to try out the products. Hopefully is good. Everything is ok just that the delivery is quite slow.
It helps my skin to be moisture
Loving the toner. Easy and brainless one to layer up. No breakouts
Got this as gift for my mom and she loves it