Hypoallergenic 23% pure vitamin C #VitaDermSerum
Highly concentrated serum that fades acne scars and brightens the complexion to revitalize dull and dry skin.
- 23% concentrated pure vitamin C Serum : Highly concentrated serum that fades acne scars, brightens and restores dull, uneven skin tone.
- Concentrated vitamin C serum to fade acne scars & boost radiance : Packed with vitamin C to effectively prevent melanin synthesis fading acne scars and hyperpigmentation whilst brightening the complexion.
- Hypoallergenic, stabilized formula : Stabilized formula that breaks the preconceived notion that pure vitamin C is irritating and double-layer structure with oil layer on top to maintain freshness and delay oxidation.
[HOW TO USE]
After cleansing, during the serum phase, shake the bottle lightly once or twice from side to side and apply a few drops to the skin. Use fingertips to gently massage and absorb the serum, starting from the inside of the face working towards the edges.
* For the first use, attach the enclosed dropper in the product package.
* Recommended to use within 2 months of opening due to active ingredient protection.
* Highly concentrated serum should only be used in the evening? NO! This serum can be used in the morning and/or afternoon.
* If applied in the morning, be sure to use with a SPF of 30 or higher.
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.
love this product! smells a little like coffee to me, but i like it !
It worked but there was not much product in the bottle, only lasted about two weeks for me using it every night.
I bought this to help get rid of dark spots. It doesn’t happen overnight but all the spots are fading. I think with continued use they will all fade away.
Great serum for the price! Leaves me skin feeling nice
This product is really good. I didn’t read reviews before purchasing and the smell really surprised me. It smells like tuna. The smell goes away after the product is applied. I also didn’t realize refrigeration was required before purchasing. If you apply too much it can feel sticky. Otherwise it’s really great.