Cleansing oil gently melts away makeup residue, blackheads and sebum with natural seed oils. Sunflower seed oil retains skin moisture while apricot and jojoba seed oils provide sebum care. Also infused with black willow bark extract to reduce blackheads, castor oil to moisturize skin and frankincense tree oil for soothing aromatherapy. Free of artificial fragrances.
- A cleansing oil that gently removes makeup, impurities, and blackheads with naturally-derived seed oils.
- Clinically proven to remove 32.15% of blackheads clogged in pores.
- This mild cleansing oil is formulated with 14 kinds of safe ingredients only.
- Free from artificial fragrance; skin irritation test completed.
[HOW TO USE]
1. Massage 3-4 pumps onto dry skin in circular motions for around 30 seconds to dissolve makeup.
2. Emulsify with a little water, and gently massage for another 30 seconds.
3. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- For a better result, recommended placing a hot towel on your face to open up pores before cleansing.
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.
Light cleansing oil suitable for daily use. I have sensitive skin, but i had no breakouts.
It works great to remove all the gunk off my face. I have sensitive skin and this did not caused any skin irritations nor breakouts! It doesn’t have any smell which I’m fine with because I’m quite sensitive to smell.
I recently started using MAKEPREM safe me relief moisture cleansing oil and it's quickly become one of my favorite cleansing products.
This oil effectively removes makeup and dirt without stripping the skin of its natural moisture. Even though it's temporary, I feel my pores are deeply cleaned, and I can't see a lot of blackheads. I think it's best to keep the massaging time using this oil to 30 seconds.
I love that this cleansing oil doesn't burn my eyes, and I like the light texture that emulsifies well. It contains natural ingredients like sunflower seed oil and jojoba seed oil, which provide nourishing benefits to the skin. It's also free from harmful chemicals like parabens and artificial fragrances, making it a safe and clean option for anyone looking to improve their skincare routine.
Highly recommend this cleansing oil!!
Removes mineral-based sunscreen/makeup very well. And it's very mild on your skin without sticky or oily residue.
It cleanses heavy makeup and sunscreen perfectly and melts blackhead well, but doesn’t cause any skin problem. I usually use this first to cleanse makeup and then use Kiehl’s deep cleansing gel to cleanse residue of it, which makes my skin clean but not dry.