[Pyunkang Yul] Calming Moisture Barrier Cream 50ml
Soothing solution for irritated skin
- Soothing madecassoside
- Ceramide for skin barrier
- Moisturizing Hyaluronic acid
1. Centella asiatica Extract for delicate skin
- Centella Asiatica extract, known as tiger grass since ancient times, is a representative soothing ingredients that clams angry skin in a healthy way
- Tea Tree Extract, a representative soothing ingredients, controls excess sebum and moisturizes irritated skin without worrying about irritation.
- Lonicera Japonica Flower extract, overcomes the cold winter and blooms white flowers, quickly soothes irritated skin and suppress the activation of extemal harmful substances.
2. Sensitive skincare with selected ingredients, strict verification
- Calming moisture barrier cream has a mildm, low pH formulation similar to that of smooth healthy skin.
3. Stronger skin barriers with Ceramide
- Ceramide, which strengthens the moisturizing barrier on sensitive skin due to dryness, firmly moisturizes, making the skin healthy and hydrated.
[How to Use]
Take an appropriate amount and apply on your face. As a finish, it is better to absorb it while gently pressing it using palm heat.
- Each person may have different effects.
- All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.
The cream is very lightweight and has a creamy, soft gel texture with no scent. It smoothes on the skin beautifully. A little goes a long way. It does provide good moisturization on my combo skin. Overall, it's a five and I will continue to purchase and recommend to others.
Pyunkang Yul Calming Moisture Barrier Cream has a hydrating, smooth creaminess while not feeling overly occlusive on my face. I use the cream most often as a nighttime moisturizer, yet it is light enough when used in the daytime under sunscreen, primer, and foundation. I depart soon for a month in hot & humid SE Asia, and this is the only moisturizing cream that I am packing. Travel can be irritating to skin; I depend on this cream for its calming properties.
This is a very good choice for those with oily/ acne prone skin like mine since it hydrates and moisturizes the skin and also calms down and soothes skin when irritated or congested. Pimples heal faster and the skin looks very healthy. Highly recommended.