This is a must-have toner for oily or acne prone skin. This toner exfoliates away pore-clogging dead skin cells and stops excessive sebum production. The gentle chemical exfoliation also works to remove bumpy skin textures and micro-breakouts.
- Tea Tree & Cica (Centella) Double Care Solution : Pine Tree Complex meets Cica (Centella) to create the ultimate Tea-Trica formula to specially treat acne-prone skin concerns and inflammations.
- Treat Acne prone Skin Effectively On 3 Types Of Trouble Areas : This toner is the first step to balance oily, blemish-prone skin, as it removes dead skin cells, excess sebum, and impurities.
- Powerful Soothing Agent Centella Asiatica Extract From Madagascar : High concentration of highly purified Centella Asiatica Extract from Madagascar, SKIN1004's signature ingredient, will soothe irritated skin and strengthen the skin barrier to encourage the skin's natural power to revitalize.
- Oil Blotting & Sebum Control Toner CS-Sebum Cleaner(HD) Complex : This toner contains CS-Sebum Cleaner(HD), a plant-based complex of highly active ingredients for sebum control; lavender flower extract and chestnut bark extract, which keeps your skin fresh at all times.
- BHA Exfoliating Care For Oily Skin : Fat soluble BHA penetrates deep inside the skin's pores, removes dead skin cells and helps clear clogged pores, leaving a refreshed and clean finish.
- Skin Irritation Test Complete : Hypoallergenic test complete to ensure suitability for all skin types.
- Refreshing And Hydrating Water-Type : The light watery formula absorbs quickly into the skin without stickiness.
[HOW TO USE]
After cleansing, apply a few drops to either your fingers or a cotton pad and pat gently onto the face.
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.
Very nice and creamy texture, no strong scent. I like most of the products from this brand. Will update the review after longer use. Update: Looove it! Its like a cream, not very foamy which I like. One of my favorite cleansers for sure. A bit over perfumed imo, but the smell is pleasant. The best part is that it leaves the skin super clean and soft.