[beplain] Mung Bean Pore Clay Mask 120ml
- This mung bean cleansing product provides both pore and exfoliating care.
- Use it for widening pores full of sebum, sweat, or oil; for dead skin that is hard to remove; or instead of wash-off face masks that need 10 minutes or more.
- This mung bean pore mask made for smooth and elastic skin took over 32 sampling tests and 6 months of production.
- The mung bean clay pore mask is pore cleansing and mild exfoliating in one, instead of scrubs or peeling products, providing smooth and elastic skin.
- Co-developed by makeup artist LeoJ, this is a forerunner cleansing product that won 1st prize in the Hwahae Beauty Awards among other mung bean cleansing foam and oil products.
- Testing shows a 59.3% decrease in sebum content immediately after use, a 20.43% decrease in blackhead surface area, a 27.34% decrease in whitehead surface area, a 6.06% decrease in skin roughness, and a 1.04% increase in skin brightness immediately after use.
- The mask only requires 3 minutes, enabling quick and easy pore care.
- It is available for any skin type, having been placed in the mild stimulation category in the skin stimulation test.
The mask uses mung beans, which is excellent in cleansing the skin, and the very fine powder helps with mild pore care.
Using a premium whole mung bean complex, which is made up of certified organic and environmentally friendly farmed mung beans, seeds, and sprouts, it helps the skin become clearer.
With mung bean enzyme extract made with mineral-rich seawater from Yongam, Jeju, and mung bean enzyme powder extracted via eco-friendly germination, it provides seamless exfoliating and controls hypersecretion of sebum.
The 100% natural coconut shell powder provides a more mild scrub than regular scrub products, providing exfoliating effects.
Remove waste and sebum from the pores with the 6-type clay powder, made up of differently sized components such as Bentonite, Kaolin, Illite, Canadian Colloidal Clay, Manicouagan Clay, and Montmorillonite.
[HOW TO USE]
1. After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount to your entire face.
2. In 3-5 minutes, massage around your face, focusing on areas with clogged pores, including 'T' zone.
* The mask can also be used as a t-zone mask if it is too oily.
* Completely seal the lid to prevent the contents from drying up.
* Wash after 3 to 5 minutes to avoid dryness of the skin.
* With extremely sensitive skin, only roll the porous areas after 3 minutes of application, and roll the cheek area as gently as possible.
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.
This is a magical little mask - and I am obsessed with it. I ordered on a whim, and still have no clue exactly what mung bean is, but I love it. The smell of the mask is very clean, and I cannot place exactly what it smells like... my guess is Mung bean. Came in a nice little container with a plastic spatula, and "sealed" with a nice secondary lid. I love the unique shape and style of packaging, and having that little spatula is SO nice, something I really enjoy about this product.