[BBIA] Last Auto Gel Eyeliner (15 Colors) 0.3g
Smudge, water and sweat-proof eyeliner comes in deeply pigmented shades that help maintain your dramatic and defined eye makeup for hours.
- No.01 Noir: is a silky soft black to accentuate the eye shape.
- No.02 Jazz: is a deep and mellow brown color with pearls.
- No.03 Rose Brown: is a rose color-based choco brown for an unique look.
- No.04 Mellow Brown: is a creamy brown with gold pearls for daily use.
- No.05 Soul Brown: is a brown color for a mesmerizing eye look.
- No.06 Choco Mousse: is a soft brown color ideal for shading.
- No.07 Rose Burn: is a coral brown ideal for shading.
- No.08 Angel: is a champagne pink color to highlight pretarsal fullness.
- No.09 Rose Gold: is a gold beige color with slight redness for an elegant eye look.
- No.10 Wedding Peach: is a shimmering champagne peach color to grab attention on your eyes.
- No.11 Linen Beige: is a pale ivory color for cool skin tone to highlight pretarsal fullness.
- No.12 Cream Beige: is a pure ivory color for warm skin tone to highlight pretarsal fullness.
- No.13 Peanut Beige: is a subtle brown color to highlight pretarsal fullness.
- No.14 Almond Beige: is a deeper brown color for perfect shading and pretarsal fullness.
- No.15 Salmon Beige: is an apricot-based ivory color to cover dark circles.
[HOW TO USE]
Use short strokes to connect the liner from the inner corner to the middle of your eye. Retouch to create a smooth line, starting from the inner corner to the outer corner of your eye.
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.
Video shows the liner after scrubbing with water and soap. So it actually stays really well.
First time buying this brand after seeing good review of the waterproof texture as I have oily eyelid. It really works. It’s a pencil not a liquid eyelid.
I love this eyeliner!! Works just as great as the Chanel eyeliner!
Stays on all day if you add loose powder over it!
This I pencil goes on very smoothly. No tugging, no having to apply it back-and-forth? back-and-forth
Sharpens very nicely. Doesn’t last as long as I’d like but I would buy again