- Premium age defining serum. A powerful multi-vitamin serum powered by Sea buckthorn instead of purified water to reduce the appearance of dark spot and even skin tone.
- Radiant, glowing complexion. Formulated with 6 types of Vitamins (Vitamin B5, C, E, Vitamin C derivatives, and associated ingredients) to boost radiance and leave skin plump and youthful.
- Skin reactivate & Rejuvenating. Powered by Niacinemide that help improve uneven skin tone, skin texture, and fine lines.
- Gentle yet effective. Compatible with all skin types including *sensitive, dry, oily, and combination skin. *Non-irritation confirmed in primary skin irritation test.
- beplain focuses on harmony with every living organism on earth - animals, plants, and nature at large. We are committed to using only sustainable ingredients and materials harmless to our body and to mother nature and which benefit the health of both the skin and the mind.
[HOW TO USE]
Prep your skin with a toner. Apply a few drops and gently pat until fully absorbed. Follow with a moisturizer or lotion.
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.
Love this does not leave a greasy feel and it feels very hydrating.
My 1st serum buying without seeing and I read reviews and give it a try!!!! Best decision ever ! After 3 days my skin was soooooooft 😳! I definitely order a second bottle
This product makes my fave looking so youthful with a dash of glow. At 37, I look like I'm 22 But I cannot attribute all the skin benefits to using this product alone. I also eat healthy( mainly veggies, fruits, seafoods. I also consume no hormones added meat but not often. I drink lots of water andi juice a lot too. I exercise three times a week and I meditate).
I avoid all refined, process and sugary foods, as well as fatty foods and sodas and caffeine. The product is a top up but it might help even further if you have a good lifestyle.
The Multi-Vitamin Serum from Beplain (Korean-made) is far from plain, even though it comes in an otherwise no-frills plastic 1oz dropper. The slightly off-color, transparent gel inside is a hint on the thicker side, making the dropper less than ideal for dispensing, but it is surprisingly lightweight and melts into the skin without being irritating, greasy, and doesn't leave a heavy residue. I have super sensitive, Rosacea-prone, acne-prone, mature skin. This hasn't given me any issues and gives my combination complexion a matte finish. I prefer to use this in the AM, as I have medicated actives I use in my PM routine. I wash and tone, take a few drops of this thick gel and pat it over my face and neck. Then I apply another serum, moisturizer, and SPF. No pilling or flaking. Doesn't dry me out. Seems very nourishing, especially since it is mostly sea buckthorn water and niacinamide. Both of which are mild, skin suitable, and vitamin rich. Doesn't appear to have any weird essential oils or added fragrances, which is a bonus.
It works much better than I would have ever expected