- Our bestseller comes with no-fragrance formula! EWG Green for all ingredients. A light, hydrating, and refreshing toner packed with nourishing ingredients.
- Our unique fermentation formula transforms raw ingredients into a more flexible configuration for the skin to absorb. We have developed a formula targeting powerful absorption by utilizing patented Ultra Deep Technology — made to deliver active ingredients deep within the skin.
- Helps condition the skin and prepare for optimal absorption of products along with instant moisturization. Hypoallergenic toner even safer for sensitive skin. Fermented 100% Korean-produced black rice extracts (2,000ppm) restore elasticity to the skin. Gives a boost of hydration and alleviated tightness in the inner layer.
- Free of 7 kinds of paraben : Menthylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Buthylparaben, Isobuthylparaben, p-Hydroxybenzonic Acid
- Free of 11 harmful ingredients : BHA(Butylated Hydroxy Anisole), Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydrations, Benzophenon-3, Isopropyl Alcohol, BHT, Imidazolodonyl Urea, Diazolidinyl Urea, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Sorbid Acid, Triethanolamine
- Vegan, Cruelty Free, 95% Natural ingredients, EWG-Green
[HOW TO USE]
After washing the face, wet a cotton pad with the toner, apply evenly across the face and pat to fully absorb it.
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.
My skin loves this. It quickly absorbs into my skin and leaves it ready for the next product in my skin care routine. The fact that there is absolutely NO FRAGRANCE is also a major win. I've repurchased this at least 2 more times since first getting it.
This is a great toner. Wanted to try something new and was pleasantly surprised. It's very moisturizing, and made my skin feel soft and supple everytime I used it. I didn't notice a scent at all like others have mentioned. I would definitely buy again and recommend!
I bought this wi the the Black Rice cream.
Very soothing especially through the heated summer.
It evens and cools the skin down and excellent results with the cream.
Ok first things first, this is more a serum than an actual toner. Second application to get the best benefit and hydration are key. First splash some water on your clean face. Barely dry it off. More pat most water off but where skin still feels damp. Then apply serum. Wait 2 minutes till it feels absorbed. Then spray face with water from a fine mist sprayer, many available on Amazon. Then let dry till damp and appt face cream to lock in moisture. Hyaluronic acid needs moisture to work. Without it it doesn't work quite as well.