- Powerful Cleansing—Non irritating, based on Complete Natural & Clean ingredients that targets makeup, sunscreen, sebum removal.
- Effective blackhead treatment with gentle, yet powerful cleansing oil to melt away impurities without ANY skin irritation.
- Argan Kernel Oil -Packed with Vitamin E, Rich in Antioxidants, Anti-Inflammatory, Moisturizing, Soothing properties. Additionally, 14 Plant derived Oils to nourish skin and keep skin's moisture and pH balance at check.
- 2.38 Million Units Sold! (2021.05). Manufactured and imported directly from Korea.
- The Ma:nyo Factory Pure Cleansing Oil contains 14 plant oil ingredients, lipophilic oil, and hydrophilic foam that cleanse the skin, sebum as well as makeup and fine dust (99.73% detergency) through emulsion and locks in moisture for skin.
- This cleansing oil is gentle yet powerful and actively fights blackheads and whiteheads without clogging pores. It is suitable for dry and all skin types. It transforms into a luscious milk that dissolves makeup and impurities while restoring skin's natural moisture and pH balance.
- Rice bran oil helps to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, reducing the look of large pores while rinsing clean. Skin stays soft, hydrated and balanced. Lightweight with a pleasant herbaceous scent from the ingredients, this first cleanser is great for all skin types, including sensitive.
[HOW TO USE]
Pump 3-4 times and gently massage onto dry skin in a circular motion. Add a small amount of water and massage again for about 30 seconds until the oil turns milky, then rinse with lukewarm water.
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.
I don't wear makeup but do an oil cleanse before a foam cleanse since I have sensitive skin. I have other oil cleansers, and this is by far superior. After washing, you really feel a difference in the improvement of your skin barrier. Idk what they put to have that effect, but it's one of few products you use and immediately feel a difference. It prevents my skin from drying out before doing my routine. Gently massage the oil for 5 minutes prior to washing with water to remove filaments.
This is my first bottle and I like it so far. will be purchasing again.
I am a huge fan of oil cleansers for removing make up as a first step (followed by a traditional cleanser). I used the DHC deep cleansing oil for years but this is so much better for many reasons. The smell is awesome, slightly citrusy but very faint, the texture is great, a little goes a long way and it spreads super easy, and the effect - it melts away makeup with almost no effort. I have combo/dry skin and this is perfect for everyday use without being drying. Highly recommend using this in conjunction with another cleanser. Also love the little plastic stopper that came with the bottle because it makes packing this stuff mess free!