Anti-Wrinkle Care From ORANGE COLOR FOOD
Carotenoids : Improving skin tone, while brightening and firming the skin's surface. A skin barrier improvement serum with a high content of "orange food“ ingredients instead of the commonly used purified water.
- A color food recipe created from orange color fruits and vegetables
- A lightweight water-type serum full of hydrating and moisturizing properties without the stickiness
- Helps prevent wrinkles by increasing the production of collagen
- Contains orange Carotenoids to preserve the strong antioxidant effects
- Natural citrus (grapefruit) scent
- EWG green-grade certified ingredients for mild, sensitive, and all skin types
[HOW TO USE]
Apply an appropriate amount after the toner and before applying any cream or lotion. Spread the serum throughout your face and neck. Make sure that the capsules are dissolved into the skin by gently massaging in the capsules.
+ Make sure the extracts in the capsule is spread evenly so that the ingredients in both the red and orange capsules can be equally absorbed into the skin.
+ Apply thin layers of the serum to allow the nutrients to fully moisturize and hydrate the skin.
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.
It's easy to apply with a dropper and is absorbed well without stickiness.
I feel like my skin is getting brighter, so I'm using it diligently.
I like the subtle grapefruit scent.
Maybe it's because it's vegan, but it seems mild.
Moist but not sticky
I think it's really good that it stays moisturized and the absorbency is really good.
It's a dropper type, so I drop it on my face and apply it once more around the cheeks that need intensive care.
It's water-type and light, so it's not heavy even if you apply several layers, and it feels refreshing.
It's moisturizing and it's fragrance-free, so it's nice and smooth. Above all, no trouble!!
My skin texture improved so much that I settled on this serum.