- POUT PERFECTING BUBBLE LIP SCRUB. You can't beat a lip scrub that exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time! The unique combination of this lip exfoliator scrub and moisturizer specialized ingredients will help to soften and hydrate your lips, leaving them smoother and kissable!
- GENTLY EXFOLIATES FOR SOFTER LIPS. Our lip scrub qualities will deliver a dual peeling effect without irritating your skin. PHA softens hard, dull skin while cellulose greatly reduces them to reveal new skin below. Watch the product swish away dry, flaky skin faster than you can say “kiss me”.
- REDUCES ALL TRACES OF LIP MAKEUP. Our lip scrubber effectively reduces all traces of makeup, including bold lip stains and long-wear lipsticks, leaving your lips clean and ready for a new color with the help of its high-quality surfactant, so you can change your lip color as frequently as you change your outfit.
- LIP MOISTURIZER FOR VERY DRY LIPS. Your delicate lips need special lip care, so we’ve loaded this exfoliating lip scrub with our patented moisturizer, XPERTMOIST. It delivers moisture deep into your skin’s layers, keeping them smooth and soft for much longer.
- GIVES YOU CONFIDENCE. Some days, you want to rock the nude lip look, and with Bubi Bubi you can! Simply rub this organic lip scrub exfoliator into your lips for 2-3 minutes to make your pout perfectly irresistible.
[HOW TO USE]
1. Apply an appropriate amount of product to the lips, making sure to cover the entire lip area.
*Do not rub until bubbles are fully formed.
2. Wait 2-3 minutes for dead skin cells to soften.
3. Once foaming has settled down and the product begins to feel dry, Begin rubbing from the center of the lips.
4. Wipe away any dead skin with a wet wipe or tissue.
5. Be sure to moisturize afterwards to achieve clean lips!
Each person may have different effects.
※ All purchased items from our listings will be shipped from South Korea.
It's pretty nice. Although, I can't read the box because it's all in another language...
Luckily, I just looked up how to use it.
All you need is a pea-sized amount on your finger, rub it on your lips (don't rub it all the way in) let sit for about 5 minutes and rinse off. I use a damp rag to lightly scrub the rest of the dead skin off and then put on some nice lip moisturizer.
It will help a lot with dry chapped lips.